Carried Interest Book
Carried Interest Book – coming out in Q4 2012, pre-order now @ 15% discount (Discount Code: CIBPO15)
Add to cart:
* Due to the sensitivity of the subject there has been a significant delay in the production of this publication and it is now expected to be out in early 2014.
The Carried Interest book is a comprehensive global guide on carried interest, discussing all aspects of carried interest from explaining the specifics of the different types of existing carried interest models, carried interest as an incentive mechanism, tax aspects and best strategies for structuring, carried interest modelling and accounting, to presenting new trends and new innovative arrangements, all that you need to know about carried interest, whether you are a principal of a fund, a tax expert, a lawyer or a fund accountant, is in that book.
Table of contents:
- Overview of carried interest – types and mechanics of existing carried interest schemes
- Carried interest as an efficient incentive mechanism
- Tax aspects and tax considerations in structuring carried interest
- Best strategies for structuring carried interest
- Carried Interest modelling
- Accounting for carried interest
- Trends in carried interest - new and innovative carried interest arrangements designed by lawyers and tax experts
By a specialist team of industry experts